Being an Organ Donor
- Adults 18 or older can register, regardless of medical history or age.
- The first priority of medical professionals is to save lives. Organ, eye and tissue donation is not considered or discussed until after death has been declared.
- Throughout the donation process, the body is treated with respect and care. An open casket funeral is possible after organ donation.
A national registry
- Signing up in the National Donate Life Registry ensures your donor registration travels with you, no matter where you live or move across the country.
- Log into RegisterMe.org to update your donor profile, specify any donation restrictions or remove your registration.
About Donate Life America
- Donate Life America is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization committed to increasing the number of donated organs, eyes and tissue available to save and heal lives through transplantation.
- Need more information or want to get involved? Visit Donate Life America.